One-of-a-kind Home $485,000 // Alexandria VA 22314
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area? Stuart Nesbitt can advise you with a property like 1115 N Pitt St #1c, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 90 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,327 sqft. In contrast, 1115 N Pitt St #1c has 791 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $597
. Still, 1115 N Pitt St #1c is $613 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 1115 N Pitt St #1c is 77 years old.
Furthermore, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about places comparable to 1115 N Pitt St #1c.
Continue reading "1115 N Pitt St #1c, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Are you a property seller with a home similar to 1105 N Pitt St #3a in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Canal Place:
Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Place In 22314 In Alexandria"
Could you imagine a more perfect place to hang your hat in Old Town? Experience this beautiful, rarely available, main level home boasting a super spacious, private outdoor patio in highly desirable Canal Place. Enjoy morning coffee with peek … [Read more]
$349,000 ~ 1 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ Alexandria VA
Continue reading "Updated Listing At 1205 N Pitt St #1b Alexandria VA 22314 ~ $349,000"
You may want to ponder 1105 N Pitt St #2c, Alexandria VA which is available for $420,000.
Continue reading "How Much Will 792 Sqft Of Unit In 22314 Cost Me?"
Nice Canal Place 2BR on top floor with river “peek” in North Old Town. Many upgrades but still has the original charm of solid wood doors and other features. Just painted & Hardwood floors refinished, it is ready to move in. One block to the … [Read more]
$410,000 — 2 BR — 1 BA — 0 HB — Alexandria
Continue reading "One-Of-A-Kind $410,000 — 1119 N Pitt St #3c Alexandria VA 22314"