Do you have a residence similar to 801 N Fairfax St #139 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Old Town North:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 801 N Fairfax St #139.
- the least expensive home on the market is 801 N Fairfax St #139.
- 801 N Fairfax St #139 is currently listed for $604,900.
A home that's seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Old Town North
Gorgeous three-level masonry front townhome with attractive landscaped front yard leads to a small open front patio.
See more in Recently Sold At Old Town North
Here are several reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your condo in Old Town North, it's judicious to really consider what properties have sold at Old Town North in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $604,900 Contemporary, Unit/Flat-style residence's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I'll take the worries out of your real estate goals. Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300.