- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 2,022.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like colonial condos, you'll love the area around 312 S Washington St #402.
- The highest priced place in the area is listed for $2,850,000. Do you know if 312 S Washington St #402 is a good value?
- Do public schools matter to you? 312 S Washington St #402 is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School and .
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor specializing in Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot I like about this residence in The City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? My objective with this article is to help you decide your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. There are many options to think about. For example: