How Much Do Residences Cost At Potowmack Crossing in Alexandria?Here’s some s about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Reasons About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 50 years. 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 is 79 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $273 . But even so, 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 is $438 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 67 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,382 sqft. In contrast, 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 has 612 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
What makes this one so special? In-unit Washer/Dryer, exceptional serene setting and dog friendly. Wall of windows overlooks tranquil, vast, manicured courtyard. Parquet flooring gone, gone, gone and replaced with appealing wood floors. ... [Read more]$268,000 |-| 1 BR |-| 1 BA |-| 0 HB |-| 612 SQFT |-| 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 Alexandria 22314 VA |-| Potowmack Crossing |-|
About The Same Size As 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102?All the properties in this table are about the same living area as 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 in Alexandria? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized places, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102The median age of homes in Potowmack Crossing is 79 years old. Is the age of the property of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for around $268,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||29 Active|