- Homes around 330 S West St #305 were built around 1997. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Old Town Village offer additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
My name is Julie Nesbitt. I love my job. I love being a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and I'd love to help you find your next home. 330 S West St #305 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer. Let's slow down to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically determine whether buying a 2-bedroom Colonial-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: