Important Real Estate Factors About 610 West #102 in AlexandriaHere’s some facts about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 610 West #102 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,357 sqft. Still, 610 West #102 has 901 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $524 . Above all, 610 West #102 is $499 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 610 West #102 is 34 years old.
Rarely available 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo with private outdoor patio in Colecroft. Close to everything! Across the street from the Braddock Metro. Close to restaurants, shops, and all that Old Town has to offer. Short commute to National ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 610 West #102 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are close to the same living area as 610 West #102. Why compare properties of a similar size to 610 West #102 in the City of Alexandria? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern Virginia.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||13 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||8 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||4 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||4 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|