Home at The OronocoIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22314 in Alexandria area if you’re pondering buying a condo not unlike 601 N Fairfax St #511.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 80 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,409 sqft. On the other hand, 601 N Fairfax St #511 has 2,092 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $884 . But, 601 N Fairfax St #511 is $884 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 601 N Fairfax St #511 is 7 years old.
Exceptional residence in Old Town's signature condominium, The Oronoco. Almost 2,100 square feet with spectacularly large open living areas. 10 foot ceilings, and walls of windows perfectly balance the residence and create a symphony of ... [Read more]$1,850,000 :-: 2 bed :-: 2 bath :-: 1 half-bath :-: 2,092 sqft :-: Alexandria 22314 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In 22314 For Around $1,850,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 601 N Fairfax St #511? The table below shows the sizes of other big places now available in 22314. All of these homes cost about as much as 601 N Fairfax St #511. 601 N Fairfax St #511 :-: The Oronoco :-: Alexandria :-: 22314 :-:
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Will's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 601 N Fairfax St #511 in AlexandriaThe number of options that are available in 22314 can be overwhelming. So, with so many choices, it's easy to over look a neighborhood or zip code that you might not know about. Most of the places in the City of Alexandria were built in 1975. You can purchase 601 N Fairfax St #511 Alexandria VA 22314 for about $1,850,000. This dwelling has 2,092 sqft of above grade living area. Not everybody is cut out to own a 2-bedroom 2-baths property in 22314, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Will Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in Alexandria.
Related By Price To 601 N Fairfax St #511Will Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to check out 601 N Fairfax St #511 or any of the places below. Indeed, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
We love what we do.Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more from your sage on Alexandria real estate.
- More about buying with Will Nesbitt as your real estate agent
- Get in touch with Will Nesbitt