People often ask us what types of property Nesbitt Realty manages. Continue reading "Nesbitt Focuses On Condos For Lease"
Learn More About in Northern Virginia 22314 || $450,000There's a lot to like about this place of residence in The City of Alexandria. But is 1111 Oronoco St #332 the right condo for you? What are your needs? What are your wants?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.How much can you afford? Does your prequalified spending limit have any room to move up or down? Do you want upgraded features? Case in point, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront place? Continue reading "1111 Oronoco St #332, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Conspicuous 2-bedroom Place ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314
Large Home For $643,000 in AlexandriaDepending upon your budget, you might want to ponder this condo at 1611 Hunting Creek Dr #B which is advertised for sale for $643,000. But, consider that the average living area of homes in the 22314 area is 1,429. Continue reading "1611 Hunting Creek Dr #B, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
7024 Ellingham Cir #27, Alexandria VA 22315 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 1 HB // $394,900 Continue reading "2 Bedroom Condo, 19 Days On Market In 22315"
What Are Listings Like At 1201 N Royal St #601 In 22314?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re thinking about buying a new home such as 1201 N Royal St #601.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 52 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,519 sqft. On the other hand, 1201 N Royal St #601 has 1,694 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $404 . But, 1201 N Royal St #601 is $1,107 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1201 N Royal St #601 is -1 years old.
5501 Seminary Rd #2309s, Falls Church VA 22041 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // $350,000 Continue reading "Mid 20th-Century Condominium-home For Sale For $350,000 In 22041 In Fairfax County"
Valuable Basics About Residences Listed In The City of AlexandriaHow much do you want to pay for your new property? 1200 Braddock Pl #310 Alexandria VA 22314 has 1 bedrooms and 676 sqft. This place of residence is available for $399,000. If you're looking for for a home around $425,000 then the Alexandria area may be where you want to shop. Continue reading "1200 Braddock Pl #310, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
2 Bedroom Home in 22314 For $1,395,000Acquiring a property like 16 Bakers Walk #104 for many people is the single biggest capital decision a person will ever make. Furthermore, as a proactive real estate pro, Nesbitt Realty is a buyer's advocate who appreciates the information and noncognitive support that purchasers need when spotting and purchasing a home in The City of Alexandria. Furthermore, there will be risks to manage and overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate ace like Nesbitt can help you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "16 Bakers Walk #104, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
$200,000 -- Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions801 N Pitt St #512 in The City of Alexandria may be an ideal community for some buyers. However, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 46 years. 801 N Pitt St #512 is 56 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $446 . Still, 801 N Pitt St #512 is $507 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,441 sqft. But, 801 N Pitt St #512 has 384 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?