- How many bedrooms do you need? 801 N Pitt St #1609 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are multi units?
My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I'm a local agent specializing condos in 22314. I'd like to say that this condo in 22314 is a great purchase for $315,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations. My goal as a Realtor is to find the ideal property for my buyer client. That might be 801 N Pitt St #1609 but it might be some other condo in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. Have you thought about: