- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Potowmack Crossing.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
I am Julie Nesbitt. 1734 W Abingdon Dr #101 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. My objective with this post is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. What's important to you? There are a lot of things to consider. For example: