Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Update: in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 ~ $995,000If you’re comparing condos to buy in 22314 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some elements for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 505 E Braddock Rd #706.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 505 E Braddock Rd #706 is 34 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . But, 505 E Braddock Rd #706 is $611 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,522 sqft. But even so, 505 E Braddock Rd #706 has 1,629 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
This property is two luxury units combined into one: units 706 and unit 707 for a total combined square footage of 1629sf. Unique to the entire project. Stunning! Architect/owner 100% remodeled. High ceilings, striking-fresh plan beyond ... [Read more]$995,000 ~ 3 BR ~ 2 BA ~ 1 HB ~ Alexandria VA
About The Same Size As 505 E Braddock Rd #706?All the residences in this table are about the same living area as 505 E Braddock Rd #706. Why compare properties of a similar size to 505 E Braddock Rd #706 in Alexandria? Besides, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you'll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 505 E Braddock Rd #706Condos in the City of Alexandria are about 47 years old. Is the age of the property of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for roughly $995,000.
|Recently built (2018 - 2021)||2 Active|
|Newer (2012 - 2017)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||2 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||2 Active|