- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Old Town? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town.
- How many baths do you need? 515 N Washington St #302 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 515 N Washington St #302 has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Old Town offer additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced condominium at Old Town is listed for $2,250,000. Do you know if 515 N Washington St #302 is a good value?
515 N Washington St #302 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $544,900 Colonial-style dwelling in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? What do you know about Old Town? Did you know that 611 Cameron St has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 515 N Washington St #207 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.