- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #301 were built around 1965. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- The highest priced condo in the section is listed for $314,900. Do you know if 801 N Pitt St #301 is a good value?
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like traditional condos, you'll love the area around 801 N Pitt St #301.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Port Royal Condominium is 513.
- Do you like masonry condo? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: Andrew Patton. I see a lot to like about 801 N Pitt St #301 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing0-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria. Let's take a moment to find out your preferences so that you can realistically figure if purchasing a 0-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. Can you afford $197,500? Or is your budget closer to $187,625? If you can afford $207,375, should you pay $207,375?