Alan Clerinx is a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing in Alexandria. I like 515 N Washington St #101. This residence in The City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's pause to decide your preferences so that you can realistically think about if
buying a choice 1-bedroom condo in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314.
How important is 22314
to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is natural gas.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- The highest priced condo in the neighborhood is listed for $2,250,000. Do you know if 515 N Washington St #101 is a good value?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. in Alexandria?"]
We want what's best for the client.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.
I know the value of homes in our neighborhood.
Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria.