- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 1,696.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is natural gas.
- Do you like combination residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1115 Cameron St #101 is a 2-bedroom condo.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Nesbitt Realty. 1115 Cameron St #101 is an amazing condo in Alexandria, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer. My goal with this brief essay is to help you determine youressentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include: