- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Alexandria is electric.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria
- Homes around 501 Slaters Ln #214 were built around 1900. Does the age of the condo matter to you?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a garage? none of the condos in this area have a garage.
Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate professionals -- Julie Nesbitt. 501 Slaters Ln #214 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Nesbitt Realty's dream in this article is to help you study your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.