- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 1,384.
Julie Nesbitt is local Realtor specializing in 22314. I think 1200 Braddock Pl #404 is a very interesting condo in The City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. I'd love to slow down to guide you to determine exactly what your hopes are on your purchase in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.