- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2.
- 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 is currently listed for $449,500.
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Lee Mews
PERFECT APARTMENT FOR URBAN LIVING IN HEART OF OLD TOWN! SOUGHT AFTER LEE MEWS COMMUNITY JUST FOUR BLOCKS FROM KING STREET*PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING SPACE (#6) IN COMMUNITY LOT OFF WASHINGTON STREET*ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LANDSCAPED COURTYARD*HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT*ELEGANT LIVING AREA W/BRICK HEARTH WOOD BURNING FIRE PLACE&BUILT IN BOOKCASE*QUALITY WINDOWS INSTALLED 2014*CUSTOM PLANTATION BLINDS* SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — The majority of condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?