I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Alan Clerinx. Andrew Patton is a full-time agent specializing in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
There's a lot to like about this condo in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
My expectation in this blog post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
There are many options to think about. For example:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 801 N Pitt St #1401 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like unit/flat condos, you'll love the section around 801 N Pitt St #1401.
- Do you like masonry place of residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities.
Why you should use any real estate agent when you can use a Realtor like me who knows the local market?
Nesbitt Realty's dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.