- Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this enclave have a basement.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like transitional condos, you'll love the community around 16 Bakers Walk #104.
- Do you want the most expensive place in the place, like 310 the Strand #406 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 22 Bakers Walk #105.
- How many baths do you need? 16 Bakers Walk #104 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 16 Bakers Walk #104 has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Robinson Landing
Alan Clerinx is a full-time, great real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 16 Bakers Walk #104 is a compelling tiny 2-bedroom home in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this weblog is to help you study your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.