Are you a home seller with a condo similar to 320 S West St #301 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Duke Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 320 S West St #301.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 320 S West St #301.
- 320 S West St #301 is currently listed for $750,000.
If your residence has been advertised for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Duke Condominium
See more in Recently Sold At Duke Condominium
Here are some reasons condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your condo in Duke Condominium? If so, it's prudent to see what homes have sold at Duke Condominium in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom property's value. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your place of residence. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
For real estate in the City of Alexandria, contact me, Stuart Nesbitt
, at (703)765-0300. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.