Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! I like 1305 E Abingdon Dr #1. This condo in The City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you find out your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Harbor Terrace? Here's what has Recently sold at Harbor Terrace.
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Harbor Terrace.