Are you a property seller with a home similar to 1105 N Pitt St #3a in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Canal Place:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1105 N Pitt St #3a.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 1105 N Pitt St #3a.
- 1105 N Pitt St #3a is currently listed for $359,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Canal Place
$349,000 – 1205 N Pitt St #1b SOLD!
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 625 sqft
Year built: 1944
Could you imagine a more perfect place to hang your hat in Old Town? Experience this … [Read more]
$420,000 – 1105 N Pitt St #2c SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 792 sqft
Year built: 1944
Welcome home to Canal Place! This charming, well maintained two bedroom, one bath home offers … [Read more]
Here are a number of reasons condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your condo in Canal Place? If so, it's prudent to contemplate what properties have sold at Canal Place in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom 1-baths Colonial-style property's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.