- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Gardens
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Old Town Gardens? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Gardens.
Andrew is a full-time real estate pro specializing condos in Alexandria, Virginia. 715 S Washington St #B-23 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. I'd like to pause to help you determine exactly what your goals are on your real estate purchase. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How many bathrooms do you need? 715 S Washington St #B-23 has 1. What about half-baths? 715 S Washington St #B-23 has 0.