- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #904 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #904 has 0 half baths.
- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #904 were built around 1965. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Port Royal offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Port Royal? Here's what has Recently sold at Port Royal.
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home. I'd like to say that this condo in Alexandria is a great purchase for $343,500 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. My goal as a Realtor is to help you find out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? There are many options to think about. For example: