Are you a home seller with a dwelling similar to 801 N Pitt St #801 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Port Royal:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive home on the market is 801 N Pitt St #904.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 801 N Pitt St #801.
- 801 N Pitt St #801 is currently listed for $324,900.
For various property sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What are the average days on market in your community?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Port Royal
This studio condo with a balcony (RARELY AVAILABLE) is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to live in the heart of Old Town, Alexandria without breaking the budget - and without a car. Easy walk to two metros, bus stops, grocery, ... [Read more]
See more in Recently Sold At Port Royal
Here are various reasons condos similar to 801 N Pitt St #801 in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your condo in Port Royal, it's sensible to take into account what properties have sold at Port Royal in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give an owner a starting point for determining your $324,900 1-bedroom 1-baths home's value. Reach out to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.