The goal of Monika Ortiz is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
801 N Pitt St #618 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let's take a moment to find out your priorities so that you can realistically learn if buying a $200,000 0-bedroom 1-baths unit/flat-style condo in Alexandria is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. What do you know about Port Royal Condominium? Did you know that 801 N Pitt St #618 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 801 N Pitt St #618 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Port Royal Condominium.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is central.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Port Royal Condominium is electric.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||29 Active|
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||15 Active|
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes. Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.