I am a terrific real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot to like about this home in The City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to pause to help you to think about exactly what your dreams are on your next home in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Can you afford $799,000? Or is your budget closer to $749,000? If you can afford $849,000, should you pay $849,000?
- Do public schools matter to you? 115 N Lee St #Bh305 is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School and .
- Homes around 115 N Lee St #Bh305 were built around 2020. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- The highest priced condominium at Old Town Alexandria is listed for $2,500,000. Do you know if 115 N Lee St #Bh305 is a good value?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the area around Old Town Alexandria.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.