- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 1200 Braddock Pl #105 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1200 Braddock Pl #105 has 0 half baths.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Braddock Place is 677.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Similarly PricedNothing found If you are looking or even just thinking about buying a condominium home, it’s perfectly natural to feel a little nervous. Buying a condo and owning your own home is a large, life changing purchase. Indeed, any individual thinking about buying a condo needs to know what to expect and how to prepare for those expectations. Below is a short list of 5 essential tips that any potential condo buyer would do well to consider throughout the process of finding a new condominium home. Happy hunting! Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
I can solve your real estate problems.