Stuart Nesbitt is a super Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia.
I think 715 S Washington St #B-21 is a very interestingcondominium in The City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Gardens is electric.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Old Town Gardens? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Gardens.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like tiny condos, you'll love the section around Old Town Gardens.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is wall unit.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
As with any home purchase, location, size and price are important. With a condominium you’ll also want to understand the ownership scheme. This type of information is found in the “condo docs” or condominium documents. Most states, and the Commonwealth of Virginia, require condo doc disclosure before any purchase contract is finalized. The condo docs will contain detailed information on the ownership and property rights of the condo and its owners. The rules of the homeowners association are generally explained in the condo docs in plain English and not in legal jargon. It’s important to read the condo documents to understand the annual maintenance and upkeep fees, as well as to obtain a full understanding of exactly how much control the association have over the regulation of the property.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.