Julie is a local real estate agent working every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria.
I like 430 N Henry St #A. This condominium in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this real estate review is to help you settle your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Residents at Parker Gray Historic District enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced condo at Parker Gray Historic District is listed for $1,349,000. Do you know if 430 N Henry St #A is a good value?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.