Are you a real estate seller with a abode lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Porto Vecchio:
- the average number of days on the market is 76.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1250 S Washington St #214.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1250 S Washington St #707.
- 1250 S Washington St #707 is currently listed for $425,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a well-informed Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Porto Vecchio
NEW PRICE! Seldom available, this is a Fabulous opportunity to renovate a spacious 2 Bedroom in Alexandria’s premier residential waterfront building with unparalleled PANORAMIC river views. Come see and compare! The well-designed floor plan with high ceilings, fireplace, sunny solarium and formal rooms can soon be the home of your dreams! Stunning 7th floor location allows one to enjoy spectacular sunrises over the river and wildlife galore. It’s a wonderful community with friendly neighbors, excellent management and superb resort-like amenities including Limo service for all residents, kayak storage and launch, 24-hour desk, newly renovated exercise facilities and sauna, elegant River Room available for private parties, outdoor pool & tennis, and much more! Two garage spaces and storage bin conveys. All this and more will enhance the comfort and convenience of one level living.
Here are collected reasons residences in 22314 will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Porto Vecchio? If so, it's recommended to investigate what homes near your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own residence will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.