- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Alexandria House offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Alexandria House is 1,148.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 400 Madison St #1801 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria House
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I am a full-time, dilligent real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. I'd like to say that this condo in 22314 is a great purchase for $949,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically decide if buying a $949,900 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary-style condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: