Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I'm a local real estate agent specializing condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
225 Strand St #403 is a wonderful residence, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this brief essay is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- The highest priced condo at Old Town Alexandria is listed for $2,500,000. Do you know if 225 Strand St #403 is a good value?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 1,605.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Old Town Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Alexandria.
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do public schools matter to you? 225 Strand St #403 is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School and .
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.