Do you have a place similar to 1111 Oronoco St #429 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in The Monarch:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 525 N Fayette St #119.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 1111 Oronoco St #429.
- 1111 Oronoco St #429 is currently listed for $408,000.
If your home has been listed for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At The Monarch
Here are a couple of reasons residences similar to 1111 Oronoco St #429 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your home in The Monarch, it's suggested to investigate what residences have sold at The Monarch in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your small unit's value. Connect with Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.