Andrew Patton's hope is to be the best licensed real estate adviser possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 1802 W Abingdon Dr #202 is a great penthouse, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream in this post is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $272,000? Or is your budget closer to $258,400? If you can afford $285,600, should you pay $285,600?
- How many baths do you need? 1802 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1802 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is heat pump(s).
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 22314
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.