My name is Nesbitt Realty.
518 N West St is an amazing condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's hesitate to sort through your preferences so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a 2-bedroom Colonial-style home in Northern Virginia is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Colecroft.
- How many baths do you need? 518 N West St has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 518 N West St has 0 half baths.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.