Julie Nesbitt is a terrific real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22314. 610 N West St #508 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 3-bedroom 2-baths place in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let'spause to learn your preferences so that you can realistically study if purchasing a 3-bedroom property in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
How many bathrooms do you need? 610 N West St #508 has 2. What about half-baths? 610 N West St #508 has 0.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Homes around 610 N West St #508 were built around 1987. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How many baths do you need? 610 N West St #508 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 610 N West St #508 has 0 half baths.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.
$699,000 : 1610 Boyle St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,248 sqft
Year built: 1948
Days on Market: 1
$699,000 : 618 S Pitt St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 885 sqft
Year built: 1950
Days on Market: 1
$689,000 : 2731 Mount Vernon Ave #201, Alexandria 22301
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,706 sqft
Year built: 2012
Days on Market: 2
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals.