I love my job. I love being a hard-working agent and I'd love to help you find your next home. 601 N Fairfax St #507 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $1,950,000 condo in The City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's pause to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically work out if buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider.
Have you thought about:
- Do you like masonry residences? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Units at The Oronoco offer additional benefits from this community..
- How many bedrooms do you need? 601 N Fairfax St #507 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Oronoco is electric.
5 Advantages Of Condos
- Condos on average are more affordable then other types of housing.
- Maintenance of the exterior of the building will be taken care of.
- The peace of mind living next to neighbors if help is needed.
- Condos can be located in major cities surrounded by restaurants, night clubs, and local bars.
- Many condos offer a pool, gym, and basketball/tennis court for those who are active.
*Bonus* Condos are often located in high rise building making for spectacular views.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.