- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1600 Prince St #608.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1600 Prince St #608.
- 1600 Prince St #608 is currently listed for $409,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At 1600 Prince Street
Great price adjustment on the fabulous top floor unit. Beautiful large south facing balcony, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, and updated kitchen and bath. One assigned parking space and a super low monthly condo fee. Just steps to ... [Read more]SOLD!
Welcome home to 1600 Prince Street! Proudly offering this premier one bedroom unit in a cherished boutique building located two blocks from the King Street Metro in central Old Town. Unit 509 is unique in that it offers a wall of windows in ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a abode without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer