- the average number of days on the market is 56.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 722 S Washington St #201.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 719 S Saint Asaph St #308.
- 722 S Washington St #201 is currently listed for $268,000.
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Bearings North
$260,000 - 719 S Saint Asaph St #208 SOLD!
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 467 sqft
Year built: 1942
Great investment property or for a first time home owner - ONE ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE ... [Read more]
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.