Are you a real estate seller with a unit that won't sell?
Did you know that in Bearings North:
- the average number of days on the market is 56.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 722 S Washington St #201.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 719 S Saint Asaph St #308.
- 722 S Washington St #201 is currently listed for $268,000.
A place of residence that's seen very little activity when asking for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Bearings North
$260,000 – 719 S Saint Asaph St #208 SOLD!
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 467 sqft
Year built: 1942
Great investment property or for a first time home owner – ONE ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE … [Read more]
Here are curated reasons homes in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Bearings North? If so, it's judicious to contemplate what units have sold at Bearings North in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.