Do you have a residence similar to 310 the Strand #406 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 10.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 300 Strand Street #Residence 403.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 22 Bakers Walk #105.
- 310 the Strand #406 is currently listed for $3,295,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months can be scary. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are a few reasons homes similar to 310 the Strand #406 in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your residence in Robinson Landing? If so, it's judicious to investigate what properties have sold for in the local area. Those units can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $3,295,000 place. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.