I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty
400 Madison St #402 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My desire in this article is to help you determine your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. What are your needs? What are your wants? A few of your options include:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 400 Madison St #1306 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 400 Madison St #402.
- How many baths do you need? 400 Madison St #402 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 400 Madison St #402 has 1 half baths.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?