Are you a property seller with a place that won't sell?
Did you know that in Potowmack Crossing:
- the average number of days on the market is 201.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1608 W Abingdon Dr #102.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102.
- 1808 W Abingdon Dr #201 is currently listed for $259,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Potowmack Crossing
Sunny top floor unit with lots of windows & in move in condition located in Potowmack Crossing.
Cozy, newly updated second-floor condo overlooking a tranquil courtyard in well-located Potowmack Crossing Community, right in the Old Town and Historic District of Alexandria! Crown molding, fresh paint and new hardwoods throughout give this gorgeous home a modern take on elegant Old Town charm.
Welcome home to this charming 1 bedroom,1 bathroom Condo in the highly desirable Potowmack Crossing community.
Gorgeous condo minutes from DCA airport, walking distance to Old Town Alexandria, metro, bike paths, dining and shopping.
See more in Recently Sold At Potowmack Crossing
Here are a few reasons units similar to 1808 W Abingdon Dr #201 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your abode in Potowmack Crossing? If so, it's wise to think about what places have sold at Potowmack Crossing in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your mid-market unit's value. Reach out to Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan Clerinx's plan to market your home. Alan Clerinx is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?