130 Cameron St #Cs109 is a $575,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Traditional-style condominium in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Your agent's expectation in this post is to help you conclude your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Homes around 130 Cameron St #Cs109 were built around 1985. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Torpedo Factory is 1,415.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Torpedo Factory is electric.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
|Torpedo Factory||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.