Do you have a home that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 42.
- the most expensive place on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #808.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #213.
- 501 Slaters Ln #718 is currently listed for $324,990.
If your home has been listed for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
501 Slaters Ln #823 $539,900 SOLD!
501 Slaters Ln #707 $434,900 SOLD!
501 Slaters Ln #307 $424,900 SOLD!
501 Slaters Ln #1114 $459,900 SOLD!
See more in Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are some reasons units similar to 501 Slaters Ln #718 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a abode without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your unit in Marina Towers, it's recommended to learn more about what residences have sold at Marina Towers in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $324,990 1-bedroom unit's value. Call Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.