Are you a unit seller with a property in Northern Virginia that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 207.
- the most expensive home on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.303.
- 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.206 is currently listed for $1,725,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are curated reasons residences in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your dwelling in Robinson Landing, it's intelligent to investigate what units have sold at Robinson Landing in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your newly-built property's value. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie Nesbitt's plan to market your abode. Julie Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your residence's market value.