- the average number of days on the market is 207.
- the most expensive home on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.303.
- 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.206 is currently listed for $1,725,000.
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
$1,895,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$3,125,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$2,595,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$2,778,177 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.