Do you have a home that won't sell?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 207.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.303.
- 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.502 is currently listed for $2,995,000.
If your home has been for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are collected reasons units similar to 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.502 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your home in Robinson Landing? If so, it's wise to investigate what units have sold for in the local area. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your super luxury 3-bedroom dwelling. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.