- The highest priced condo at Alexandria House is listed for $1,075,000. Do you know if 400 Madison St #2004 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 400 Madison St #1306 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 400 Madison St #402.
- Homes around 400 Madison St #2004 were built around 1975. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Alexandria House.
Hello, I'm Andrew Patton! There's a lot I like about this condominium in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you? My goal as a Realtor is to help you conclude your needs and wants, so that we can identify your unit acquisition. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include: