Are you a home seller with a property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #808.
- the least expensive home on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #213.
- 501 Slaters Ln #213 is currently listed for $299,000.
For some sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are some reasons properties similar to 501 Slaters Ln #213 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your unit in Marina Towers, it's recommended to investigate what units have sold at Marina Towers in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $299,000 1-bedroom 1-baths place's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.